Prof Red Series DVB-S 1100 USB
Designed for convenient connetion via USB, Prof Red Series DVB-S 1100 USB is high sensitivity satellite receiver for watching satellite TV and usage of Internet via satellite on your PC. Thanks to the additional features, DVB-cards at present become more and more popular. The main advantage of DVB-card is possibility to operate with all advanced TV functions right from your computer along with satellite Internet access.
- High sensitivity of satellite signal reception
- Allows reception and presentation of DVB data services (high-speed multicast and internet access)
- Support of AltDVB, DVBDream, DVBviewer, ProgDVB, MediaPortal, FastSatFinder
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, USALS
- Remote control
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/Win7 included
- BDA-driver (Broadcast Driver Architecture) supports many 3rd party applications
- HDTV format support (MPEG2 and MPEG4/H.264)
- AC3 5.1 software decoder
- Plug and play installation
- Recording and playback via TV/radio
- Time shift support
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
Prof DVB-S 1100 can operate with Manna, Skynet, SkyGrabber, FastSatFinder software and different plugins for DVBDream, ProgDVB, DVBviewer.
Included in the Box:
- DVB-card – 1 piece.
- CD with drivers and software – 1 piece.
- Remote control – 1 piece.
- Power supply – 1 piece.
- Quick-start guide – 1 piece.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 32bit 2000/XP/Vista/Win7
- CPU: 2,0 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- Sound card
- USB 2.0
- Socket type C or F (85-265V)
- Suitable digital satellite dish
System Requirements for HDTV in h.264 :
Video card ATI or NVIDIA:
ATI with ATI AVIVO HD: Radeon HD 5000 Series, Radeon HD 4000 Series, Radeon HD 3000 Series, Radeon HD 2600 Series, Radeon HD 2400 Series, Radeon HD 4200/AMD 785G Chipset, Radeon HD 3200/AMD 780G Chipset, Radeon HD 3300 IGP/AMD 790GX Chipset.
NVIDIA with Purevideo HD: GeForce 200 Series, GeForce 9 Series, GeForce 86xx, GeForce 85xx, GeForce 84xx.
Technical Specification :
QPSK direct conversion tuner IC: STB6000
- Powered by RF Magic
- Direct conversion
- Input range 950 to 2150 MHz
- Supports 1 to 45 Msymbol/s
- Fully integrated LO and PLL
- Differential I/Q outputs
- Buffered XO output to clock other devices
- Low external component count
- Low power consumption
- QFN 32-pin package
- 2-wire I2C serial interface
- Low cost integrated ZIF tuner for DVB and DIRECTV, VSAT and Internet throuth satellite applications
- 8PSK/QPSK support
- Simple interface to ST’s OMEGA MPEG decoder devices
- Low phase noise, excellent linearity and high LO harmonics rejection
- Small QFN-32 pin package.
- Up to 60 Msps operation
- Fast channel acquisition
- DVB common interface compliant transport stream (12 bit)
- I2C serial bus interface, including private repeater
- DiSEqC 2.0 22 kHz to 100 kHz interface (receive and transmit for full control of LNB and switchers)
- Auto FEC 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 6/7, 7/8
- Automatic spectral inversion ambiguity resolution