Prof Red Series DVB-S 6200 PCI
Designed for easy plug-and play installation into PCI slot, Prof Red Series DVB-S 6200 PCI is satellite receiver of high sensitivity, which allows you to watch satellite TV on your PC and use Internet via satellite. Additional features of DVB-cards allow them to become more and more popular. The main advantage of DVB technology is possibility to operate with all advanced TV functions right from your computer along with satellite Internet access.
- Featuring reception and representation of DVB data services (high-speed multicast and internet access)
- Supports AltDVB, DVBDream, DVBviewer, ProgDVB, MediaPortal, FastSatFinder
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, USALS
- Remote control for convenient usage
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/Win7 included.
- BDA-driver (Broadcast Driver Architecture) supports many 3rd party applications
- Supplied with PTG Engine firmware, which provides you with reliable signal reception along with such advantages as unique interface for interaction with programs from other developers.
- HDTV support (MPEG2 and MPEG4/H.264)
- AC3 5.1 software decoder
- Support of DXVA (DirectX Video Acceleration) for H.264
- Easy plug-and-play installation via PCI slot
- Recording and playback via TV/radio
- Time shift support
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
Prof DVB-S 6200 PCI operates with Manna, Skynet, SkyGrabber, Sky3an, FastSatFinder software and various plugins for DVBDream, ProgDVB, DVBviewer.
Included in the Box:
- DVB-card – 1 piece.
- CD with drivers and software – 1 piece.
- Remote control – 1 piece.
- Batteries AAA – 2 pieces.
- External IR-receiver – 1 piece.
- Quick-start guide – 1 piece.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 32bit 2000/XP/Vista/Win7
- CPU: 2,0 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- Sound card
- Suitable digital satellite dish
System Requirements for HDTV in h.264 :
ATI or NVIDIA video card:
ATI with ATI AVIVO HD: Radeon HD 2400 Series, Radeon HD 2600 Series, Radeon HD 3000 Series, Radeon HD 4000 Series, Radeon HD 5000 Series, Radeon HD 4200/AMD 785G Chipset, Radeon HD 3200/AMD 780G Chipset, Radeon HD 3300 IGP/AMD 790GX Chipset.
NVIDIA with Purevideo HD: GeForce 200 Series, GeForce 9 Series, GeForce 84xx, GeForce 85xx, GeForce 86xx.
Technical Specification :
QPSK direct conversion tuner IC: STB6000
- Powered by RF Magic
- Direct conversion
- Input range from 950 to 2150 MHz
- Symbol rate 1 to 45 Msymbol/s
- Fully integrated LO and PLL
- Differential I/Q outputs
- Buffered XO output to clock other devices
- Low external component count
- Low power consumption
- QFN 32-pin package
- 2-wire I2C serial interface
- Low cost integrated ZIF tuner for DVB and DIRECTV, VSAT and Internet throuth satellite applications
- 8PSK/QPSK support
- Simple interface to ST’s OMEGA MPEG decoder devices
- Low phase noise, excellent linearity and high LO harmonics rejection
- Small QFN-32 pin package.
- Up to 60 Msps operation
- Fast channel acquisition
- DVB common interface compliant transport stream (12 bit)
- I2C serial bus interface, including private repeater
- DiSEqC 2.0 22 kHz to 100 kHz interface (receive and transmit for full LNB and switches control)
- Auto FEC 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 6/7, 7/8
- Automatic spectral inversion ambiguity resolution
PCI Audio/Video Broadcast Decoder: Conexant CX23883-39
- Data transfer rate up to 80 Mbps
- PCI revision 2.2-compliant
- 132 MBps PCI bus
- Manage LNB 13/18V