Prof Red Series DVB-S2 7300 PCI
Designed for easy installation into PCI slot, Prof Revolution DVB-S2 7300 PCI is very reliable satellite receiver for watching satellite TV and connection to Internet via satellite on your PC. Thanks to the additional features, DVB-cards at present become more and more popular compared to conventional satellite rceivers. The main advantage of DVB-card is possibility to operate with all advanced TV functions right from your computer along with satellite Internet access.
- High sensitivity
- Features reception and presentation of DVB data services (high-speed multicast and internet access)
- Support of AltDVB, DVBDream, DVBviewer, ProgDVB, MediaPortal, FastSatFinder
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, USALS
- Remote control
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- BDA-driver (Broadcast Driver Architecture) supports many 3rd party applications
- PTG Engine
- HDTV support (MPEG2 and MPEG4/H.264)
- AC3 5.1 software decoder
- Support of DXVA (DirectX Video Acceleration) for H.264
- Plug and play installation
- Recording and playback via TV/radio
- Time shift support
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
Prof DVB-S2 7300 can operate with Manna, Skynet, SkyGrabber, FastSatFinder software and different plugins for DVBDream, ProgDVB, DVBviewer.
Included in the Box:
- DVB-card – 1 piece.
- CD with drivers and software – 1 piece.
- Remote control – 1 piece.
- External IR-receiver – 1 piece.
- Quick-start guide – 1 piece.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 32bit 2000/XP/Vista/Win7
- CPU: 2,0 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- Sound card
- Suitable digital satellite dish
System Requirements for HDTV in h.264 :
Video card ATI or NVIDIA:
ATI with ATI AVIVO HD: Radeon HD 5000 Series, Radeon HD 4000 Series, Radeon HD 3000 Series, Radeon HD 2600 Series, Radeon HD 2400 Series, Radeon HD 4200/AMD 785G Chipset, Radeon HD 3200/AMD 780G Chipset, Radeon HD 3300 IGP/AMD 790GX Chipset.
NVIDIA with Purevideo HD: GeForce 200 Series, GeForce 9 Series, GeForce 86xx, GeForce 85xx, GeForce 84xx.
Technical Specification :
Advanced Modulation Digital Satellite Tuner: Conexant 24118
- Distinguishing Features
- Single-chip RF-to-baseband satellite receiver
- Zero-IF architecture eliminates the necessity for image reject filtering
- Very low phase noise integrated Local Oscillators (LOs) for 8PSK and DVB-S2 applications
- Variable baseband filters for optimal interference rejection
- Auto-tuning machine eliminates the necessity for software calibration
- Very low power consumption
- Product Specifications
- RF input: 925 to 2175 MHz
- Symbol rate: 1–45 MSps
- Noise figure: 10dB, typical
- Input IP3 at minimum gain: 10 dBm, typical
- 8PSK, DVB-S2, and advanced modulation set-top boxes
- Commercial digital video, audio, and data receivers
DVB-S2 Demodulator and FEC Decoder: Conexant CX24116
- DVB-S/DSS backward compatible
- Nonbackward-compatible mode
- Symbol Rates:
- QPSK/LDPC/BCH: 20-30 Msps
- 8PSK/LDPC/BCH: 10-30 Msps
- Code Rates:
- QPSK: 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
- 8PSK: 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
- Automatic acquisition
- ±10 MHz acquisition range
- Internal microcontroller
- Serial/parallel output data
- Intermediate frequency (IF)
- Integrated SNR and BER monitor
- DiSEqC 1.2, 2.0 compliant
- Power-down mode
- 1.2-V core voltage
- 3.3-V I/O voltage
- 100-pin exposed thin quad flat pack (ETQFP)
PCI Audio/Video Broadcast Decoder: Conexant CX23883-39
- Data transfer rates up to 80 Mbps
- PCI revision 2.2-compliant
- 132 MBps PCI bus
- Manage LNB 13/18V