Prof Revolution DVB-S2 7301 PCI
Designed in Germany for easy installation into PCI slot, Prof Revolution DVB-S2 7301 PCI is very reliable satellite receiver for watching satellite TV and connection to Internet via satellite on your PC. Thanks to the additional features, DVB-cards at present become more and more popular compared to conventional satellite rceivers. The main advantage of DVB-card is possibility to operate with all advanced TV functions right from your computer along with satellite Internet access.
- High sensitivity
- Features reception and representation of DVB data services (high-speed multicast and internet access)
- Support of AltDVB, DVBDream, DVBviewer, ProgDVB, MediaPortal, FastSatFinder
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, USALS
- Remote control
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/Win7, Linux
- PTG Engine 1.7 Blind Scan Interface
- BDA-driver (Broadcast Driver Architecture) supports many 3rd party applications
- PTG Engine
- German Design
- HDTV support (MPEG2 and MPEG4/H.264)
- AC3 5.1 software decoder
- Support of DXVA (DirectX Video Acceleration) for H.264
- Plug and play installation
- Recording and playback via TV/radio
- Time shift support
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
Prof DVB-S2 7301 can operate with Manna, Skynet, SkyGrabber, FastSatFinder software and different plugins for DVBDream, ProgDVB, DVBviewer.
Included in the Box:
- DVB-card – 1 piece.
- CD with drivers and software – 1 piece.
- Remote control – 1 piece.
- External IR-receiver – 1 piece.
- Quick-start guide – 1 piece.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 32bit 2000/XP/Vista/Win7
- CPU: 2,0 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- Sound card
- Suitable digital satellite dish
System Requirements for HDTV in h.264 :
Video card ATI or NVIDIA: ATI with ATI AVIVO HD: Radeon HD 5000 Series, Radeon HD 4000 Series, Radeon HD 3000 Series, Radeon HD 2600 Series, Radeon HD 2400 Series, Radeon HD 4200/AMD 785G Chipset, Radeon HD 3200/AMD 780G Chipset, Radeon HD 3300 IGP/AMD 790GX Chipset. NVIDIA with Purevideo HD: GeForce 200 Series, GeForce 9 Series, GeForce 86xx, GeForce 85xx, GeForce 84xx.
Technical Specification :
8PSK/QPSK direct conversion tuner IC: STB6100
- Powered by RF Magic
- Direct conversion
- Input range 950 to 2150 MHz
- Symbol rate from 1 to 45 Msymbol/s
- Fully integrated LO and PLL
- Differential I/Q outputs
- Buffered XO output to clock other devices
- Low external component count
- Low power consumption
- 2-wire I2C serial interface
- 8PSK/QPSK support
- Simple interface to ST’s satellite demodulator devices
- Low phase noise, excellent linearity and LO harmonics rejection
- Small QFN-32 pin package
Multi-standard advanced demodulator: STV0903
- Multi standard demodulation
- DVBS2 QPSK, 8PSK
- Up to 45Msps DVBS, DVBS2 QPSK and 8PSK
- 80 nm CMOS process
- Multi supply: 1.0-V core, 2.5-V analog, 3.3-V digital interfaces
- Power saving features
- LQFP128-EP 14 x 14 package, RoHS