Smargo Smartreader Plus
The SmartReader is an USB cardreader /programmer based on a powerful ATMEL ARM 91 processor. The SmartReader + incorporates an integrated USB to Serial converter, which enables the SmartReader plus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux and Windows applications. The SmartReaders supports on all Prof DVB-S/S2.
This state of the art reader provides you almost unlimited possibilities. The pure USB reader enables full RS232 communication over USB. It is not only ISO7816 compatible but IS 100% ISO7816. The integrated USB to Serial converter enables the SmartReader Plus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux and Windows applications.
Included in the Box:
- Smargo Smartreader Plus - 1 piece.
Technical Specification :
- Powerfull ARM 91 Thumb Processor
- High-performance 32-bit RISC Architecture
- High-density 16-bitInstruction Set
- 64 Kbytes, organized in 512Pages of 128 Bytes (Single Plane)
- 16 Kbytes Internal High-speed SRAM, Single-cycle Access at Maximum Speed
- Low-power RC Oscillator, 3 to20 MHz On-chip Oscillator and one PLL
- Supports 3.20, 3.43, 3.69,4.00, 4.36, 4.80, 5.34, 6.00, 6.86, 8.00, 9.61, 12.0
and 16.0 MHz for smartcards (T=0 and T=1)
- No switches on programmer to select the desired mode, automatic frequency controll
- 5V smartcard support
- Frequency/Baudrate autocalculation and Frequency Generator
- Developer guide available.
- Works on all Dreambox Models with USB connection, also on 6 MHz with Dreambox 7025.
- Can be cascaded with more SmartReaders (>100) in 1 system using an USB Hub
- Fullspeed USB1.1/ USB2.0
- Com Port via USB
- No power supply or cables required
- True ISO7816
- Upgradable firmware
- Windows driver available
- The Full speed USB communication ensures fast and correct data transfer to the card
- Compatible with all Prof DVB-S/S2 devices
All applications for Smargo Smartreader Plus are available in the Downloads.
Manufacturer Smargo Smartreader Plus is a company Argolis Argentum B.V. (Netherlands).